Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Photo: President Arroyo in SEA Games


GMA PRESENTS GOLD MEDAL IN CEBU. President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo awards the gold medal to Nelson Pacalso who won in karatedo as other members of Team Philippines
look on. Pacalso said President Arroyo's presence gave him extra energy to win the match against his Vietnamese opponent at the Mandaue City Sports Complex.(Mars W. Mosqueda Jr.



This photo appeared on the front page of today's Manila Bulletin newspaper (Nov. 30, 2005). I almost didn't make it to the event because I woke up late but I was so glad that I arrived five minutes before President Arroyo arrived at the Mandaue City Sports Complex. I took nearly 20 shots using my Sony DSC-H1 powershot digital camera and this one landed on the front page.

.
PinoyStudents.ph