Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year To All!

Tonight, we will bade goodbye to 2005. A year that was full of controversies, bombings, calamities, killings, political bickerings, and a lot of negative events. But we should not forget at the good things that happened to us during the year (for me, the arrival of my first baby Marcelle last June).

Yesterday, after a year of working on the field, I had the quality time with my family. We went to the different tourist spots in Cebu, including the Taoist Temple, Family Park, and the Tops. My wife, mother in law, sister in law, and a lot of nephews and nieces, enjoyed the breathtaking view of the tops - which showcases a magnificent view of the entire Cebu City and neighboring towns.

Although our travel was short, I could say that it was memorable and enjoyable - the best gift that I gave to my family for this year.

Tonight, my baby Marcelle will be spending his first new year (he's still 6 months old) in this world. I just hope that he will not get scared by the firecrackers and the noise that come with our welcoming of the New Year.


Happy New Year everyone and here's wishing you all good health and prosperity!
PinoyStudents.ph