Friday, June 22, 2007

Updating Blogs

With the kind of work that I have, I must admit that updating this blog is not an easy task. I need enough time and extra ounce of brains (most of it are used in writing news and feature stories) exclusively for this task.

It has been a while since I logged on to my blogger account and update this blog. There was just no inspiration. When my Adsense Account was disabled late last year, I thought there was no more reason for me to update this blog. I was thinking of the income that I could get from Adsense then.

It was a wrong reaction.

In the first place, I created this blog to write about my thoughts and views on issues and incidents that I have covered as a journalist but I could not include in my news items. Kung baga, inside stories of a certain news. naaks!

When people started emailing me about this blog, I realized that I need to get back to blogging and update this blog regularly. There's just a lot of things to say. As a journalist, I bump into a lot of people and see a lot of things everyday. And i believe those are worth blogging.

For those who have been following this blog since its inception, thank you for your patience and trust. Starting today, I will update this blog and give you the latest happenings behind every news that I write.
PinoyStudents.ph