Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy new year dear readers. I hope you started the year with complete fingers although the PNP has revealed that incidents of firecracker injuries have declined by almost 50% compared to the previous year.

Only in the Philippines. That's how I describe our way of celebrating the New Year. With firecrackers anywhere, even kids can light them up. I am hoping that in the next New Year's Eve celebration, the PNP will already impose the Firecracker Zone to ensure a much lesser incident of injuries.

My wish list for the year:

1. Good health (for everyone, including myself)
2. More wealth (for everyone, except politicians)
3. Stronger dollar (for the benefit of the OFWs and Adsense Publishers)
4. Stable economy (so GMA will have something to brag about)
5. End of killings (political, journalists, etc.)

What are your wishes for the year? Drop me a note.
PinoyStudents.ph