Saturday, February 28, 2015

Do You Want to Work in Canada?

Have you ever entertained the idea of going abroad to look for a job? You are not alone. According to the latest statistics, 7 out of 10 working Filipinos are ready to exchange their current jobs in the Philippines for a job abroad.

And among the top countries that Filipinos want to work in include Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and Dubai. Maybe because of the high salary base of the said countries and their excellent living conditions.


I was interviewed by an employer based in Dubai for a job that would pay me at least P100,000 per month. One of his main concerns is my willingness to leave my family for at least one year to work in Dubai's Media City.

I said it is normal for us Filipinos to leave our families home, just like what the millions of overseas Filipino workers have long sacrificed.

Anyway, I started the website CanadaJobsDaily.com to feature the latest jobs in Canada the different information that one should know before deciding to board that flight to Ontario or Toronto.

If you have time, please check out my new website!
PinoyStudents.ph