Sunday, March 26, 2006

Guinsaugon Saint Bernard Southern Leyte mudslide pictures

Better late than never.

I knew I promised to post pictures immediately after my coverage at the mudslide area in barangay Guinsaugon, Saint Bernard, Southern Leyte. But my computer crashed and my day job has been very demanding lately so it is only now that I have the luxury of time in posting my pictures. Some of the pictures maybe too graphic for other readers.

Just click on the picture if you want to see the bigger version of the images. I also won't bite if you drop a comment. ;)

(Note: The pictures are my properties. No one is allowed to grab the photos from this blog and post them to another website or publication without my permission. If you are interested in any of the photos, please contact me. Thanks)

More pictures to follow.


PinoyStudents.ph