Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ringtones, Graphics, and Java Games for Mobile Phones

I was looking for ringtones and graphics online after I bought a new phone several months ago. Of course, there are hundreds of thousands of website that offers ringtones and graphics for a fee. I discovered, however, that most of the sites are not updated and do not offer the latest ringtones and graphics.

This made me decide to make my own website that offers ringtones and graphics. Though I'm not a professional web designer, I am proud to say that I have created a good-looking site. You can see it at www.ringtonesdaily.com and you can post your comment about the site here.

Ringtonesdaily.com offers ringtones, true tones, cover tones, mp3 tones, logos, group logos, wall papers, screensavers, big logos, java games, videos, polyphonic tones, and other stuff that cellphone users, like us, will surely love. Well, nothing comes free online anymore so there is a fee when you decide to download any of the stuff in my website and it also has country limitations so only those countries mentioned in the site will be allowed to download the content.

I hope you can drop by at my new ringtones site.

Thanks.
PinoyStudents.ph